Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bees Please!!







Thursday in science we learned about bees and how important they are to the life cycle of plants. We got ready to pollinate our brassica rappa plants by making our own bee stick pollinator! It was 'scary', 'gross', 'weird' ...but mostly cool! Now we'll be ready to 'fly' it from plant to plant on Monday to start the pollination process!
My computer in class has been giving me fits lately and, according to the district tech guy, has messed up the internet in 1/2 the school. He came to fix it Thursday (during conferences - no less), but in the process has wiped out my entire hard drive. I'm not sure when I'll really be able to use it again. So now I'm technologically deprived! Yikes! It sure lets me know how dependent I am on the computer and the internet.
It was great to be able to meet with each of you for SEP conferences last week. These are such incredible kids this year that it makes talking about them a lot of fun! Thanks for taking the time to come in. It sure makes a difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment