Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What are first graders wanting for Christmas?

Today we wrote letters to Santa.  I thought you might like to know what the hot items are that first graders are asking for this year.  See if you can figure them out.

     A scuder
     Sum polepocits
     Mrmads
     My own mokkn chrol car
     My own jio track tran
     Bike
     Toystoreelandfild
     Coocemacr
     Rill pupy
     Dremlite
     A pant set
     A rodeoset with bos and hoses and sep and cafs to
     A cidol
     Boandero for my bruther
     Sum earn for my sistr
     A buteyfl stachyow for my Mom and Dad
     A alechric poney namd Bayby Butercup
     A Ipod ples
     Tow presens
     A pando
     A mer cin grll dall
     A rill reng for my sister
     Sum pjamuz for my mom and dad
     A esee back ovenn
     A dies for bord gams
     A fyou books
     A popcorn makr
     A cotin cane makr
     A busciball hoop
     A donut makr
     My 2 frunt teth

Interpretations... a scooter, some Polly Pockets, mermaids, my own remote control car, my own GI track train, bike, Toy Story Land Field?  cookie macker, real puppy, Dream Light? A paint set, a roeo set with bulls and horses and sheep and calves too, a Kindle, bow and arrow for my brother, some yarn for my sister, a beautiful statue for my mom and dad, an electric pony named Baby Buttercup, an ipod please,  two presents, a panda, American Girl doll, a real ring for my sister, some pajamas for my mom and dad, an Easy-Bake oven, a dice for board games, a few books, a popcorn maker, a cotton candy maker, a basketball hoop, a donut maker, my 2 front teeth.

   


   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment